Registered user since Thu 3 Apr 2014
I am a research scientist at IBM T. J. Watson Research Center in Yorktown Heights, NY. I am passionate about designing and implementing large-scale distributed systems, and empirically measuring and analyzing their performance.
Research Interests: My research intersects distributed systems, cloud computing, programming languages and software engineering.
- Session Chair of Session 1 (part of ACSOS In Practice)
- What do you need to prepare to secure a position in industry?
- Chair in ACSOS In Practice Committee within the ACSOS In Practice-track
- Session Chair of Session 2 (part of ACSOS In Practice)
- ACSOS In Practice Chair in Organizing Committee
- Session Chair of Session 3 (part of ACSOS In Practice)
View general profile